Amber
Name: Amber
Location: New Hampshire, United States

These are the adventures of Flat Bobby. Flat Bobby is a close cousin of Flat Stanley. Flat Bobby has been sent out to several people all around the world. He will be back home safely with me by February 2nd and will be on display for my school's Open House in the Spring.

If you would like to invite Flat Bobby into your home, please read the Bobby's letter and let me know. This is my school project.

If you would like to participate by downloading a Flat Bobby clone and taking him on a jouney, please feel free to do so. I got the offical rule that Flat Bobby is allowed to travel through the internet.

Thank you!

Amber

BREAKING NEWS!!

Flat Bobby's visa has been extended. He is still free to travel the world!! We are currently seeking hosts in Africa and South America. If you are willing to host Flat Bobby, please let us know.

Thank you!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Bobby Comes to Breakfast


Bobby Comes to Breakfast, originally uploaded by Room With A View.

Xiamen, China
Here Bobby is meeting my friend, Ampon and her daughter Alexis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home